Millions of gamblers around the world are fascinated by 21, or Blackjack, a game with fluctuating probabilities. As a matter of fact, understanding and mastering the online Blackjack odds is essential to have real chances of winning. It’s all about the ability of always turning the house edge into your favor. Seemingly a complicated task, but Onlinecasinoportal.net might know a few secrets to improve your online Blackjack strategy.
Frankly speaking, as in any other casino game, the house is always going to have the advantage over the player. In a 6 deck Blackjack table game, for instance, the casinos advantage is 8%. That means the house is likely to win 58% of the time leaving the player with the rest of the 42% chances of winning. Unfortunately for the player the dealer always makes the last move allowing him to speculate on the players that bust. The only way to reduce the house edge from 8% to let’s say even 0.5% is to use online Blackjack probability charts. This sounds like a challenge to many players making Blackjack one of the most popular games on the Internet.
Basic Blackjack strategy only affects odds to a certain extent, not more than playing almost even with the house. Onlinecasinoportal.net advises motivated players to use probability charts, based on mathematical calculations. Having no strategy at all does not provide you with too many chances of winning.
Let’s analyze the advantages offered by using a probability chart. Generally speaking, it helps assuming the probability of your hand busting when you are holding a certain total in the game. It also practically shows the online Blackjack odds of busting, depending on your current hand value. Besides, you can easily find on the Internet other types of Blackjack charts like the two card count frequency chart. It reveals the percentage chance of future hands to be dealt. You need to have this information in order to evaluate the probabilities of being dealt a natural blackjack (21value). Normally the percentage chance of getting a natural blackjack is only 4.8%. The existing charts are based on statistics made on over millions of hands. By following charts the player can hope to increase his advantage over the house.
There is also the legend of card counting, ever since the famous “21” movie was released. Blackjack card counting is a mathematical system of keeping track of every card dealt and assuming which cards are still left in the deck to be played. Relax; you don’t have to be a scientist or mathematician to be able to do this. First of all, you have to keep track of all the cards being dealt to you, to any other player and to the dealer. When the deck reaches a high percentage of larger cards, you will be offered several advantageous opportunities: the dealer will bust more often, you will be dealt more 21 combinations, you will be dealt stronger and higher starting hands. Higher mathematical advantages usually show up when the card count is considerable and the player bets larger amounts of money. At that point, Onlinecasinoportal.net recommends not stopping the counting, even if you feel like betting more and winning more. It can be a tiresome job but the counting cards technique always proves to be a valuable trick for the Blackjack player.
Another major strategy to increase odds is to note differences among online Blackjack tables. Don’t be surprised, deciding at which table to take a seat seems to be as important as all other moves. Try to find a place that offers 3:2 and avoid the tables where the dealer hits on soft 17 (it improves the house’s odds by 0.22%).
Specialists presume that it takes 7 shuffles to randomize a single deck of cards. If you multiply that by 8 decks then you can expect 8 decks not to be shuffled until they are totally randomized. Apparently this brings the dealer’s break ratio to a much lower percentage than computer calculations.
Exploring the online Blackjack odds is a real challenge but as you start playing the motivation to reduce the house edge becomes powerful enough to make you consider charts and look for different efficient strategies.
Onlinecasinoportal.net suggests playing online Blackjack only if you are passionate about logic or puzzle games, brain teasers, which involve a lot of thinking. Keep in mind that knowing the odds is the key to winning at Blackjack.